Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 10:06 AM   #933
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
... face guarding. It was basically rugby being played. In the NC game last year against LSU the officiating was biased as ****... but I get it you hate Clark. Call the game as it should be called. It's not that hard.
Haha the defender literally never even touched her. Just got in her face as soon as she crossed the half court line and Caitlin got so frustrated by it she literally shoved her twice. There’s actually nothing illegal about the “I’m not touching you” annoying little brother defense. What was the ref supposed to call? Guarding too closely?! Just admit you don’t know what game I’m referring to. Don’t double down with the “basically rugby being played” defense. It makes all you Hawkeyes fans look like little bitches just like Clark. Clark needs to take her father’s advice and stop complaining so much. She’s a tremendous talent, but she’s also a head-case. Can’t wait to see how Mulkey decides to get into that little head of hers tonight.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.