Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2024, 04:38 PM   #2347
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
One of the things that doesn't get talked about as much as it should is drops. Both players have very few drops, I think sub 7% is where you want a receiver to be. Anything over that is kind of a red flag IMHO. By the time the draft rolls around, I think you either know how to catch a ball or you don't. Either you have the mental focus and discipline to catch the ball or you don't. Have we ever seen a brick hands receiver in college suddenly become reliable in the NFL?

Both are under 5%, and AM has under 2%. If I was choosing between the two, I'd take Legette, just because I think his ceiling is higher. Dude looks like he could be an absolute beast if he continues to develop.

• Johnny Wilson: 16.1%
• Javon Baker: 10.6%
• Devontez Walker: 8.5%
• Troy Franklin: 7.3%
• Keon Coleman: 7.2%
• Marvin Harrison Jr: 6.9%
• Ladd McConkey: 6.3%
• Xavier Worthy: 5.4%
• Malik Nabers: 4.9%
• Xavier Legette: 4.8%
• Rome Odunze: 4.8%
• Ja’Lynn Polk: 4.8%
• Brian Thomas Jr: 3.8%
• Adonai Mitchell: 1.7%
Last season numbers or career? Jermaine Burton was 0.0% last season.

BTR, Harrison Jr, Burton and Franklin lead the pack on highest efficiency by depth of target. ADM and Worthy are near the bottom. Combined with drop #'s make BTR and Burton impressive IMO. BTR and Harrison Jr. we likely won't have a chance on. Franklin, Burton, Legette, maybe so.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.