View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 02:48 PM   #302
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I would add Cooper DeJeanthe DB from Iowa.

He's a Swiss army knife. Smart. If you want to replace what you had with Sneed and McDuffie - you draft Cooper. Plus he gives you an elite kick returner.
I disagree. We don't need first round talent in the secondary, or we wouldn't have traded Sneed for a pittance. The safety and CB room is deep. Plus Dejean will like go in the teens.

We still have McDuffie, Watson, Williams, Conner, Jones, Reid, Bush and a sleeper who was earning first team reps last year in Johnson. Why would you go out and allocate a first round pick++ when you just let one walk and when you have the opportunity to acquire first round level talent at more pressing positions?

If he falls dramatically, or the board falls such that he is clear and away the BPA, sure. But I don't see it happening.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.