View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 04:12 PM   #502
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
And how does wearing a pink shirt and pink fingernail polish prevent your son from being straight and having a family?
I have no issue with this. They are just rebeling, finding their own way/thoughts different from their parents. I get that.

When I was in elementary school my classmates were listening to Bobby Goldsboro, the Carpenters etc. I was listening to Alice Cooper, Led Zepplin and Black Sabbath. They thought I was the devil incarnate. Just listening to different music got you the mark of the beast. Wearing pink or painting your nails doesn't merit the mark of the beast either.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.