View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 11:00 AM   #416
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think a huge reason why kids say it's hard being gay is because of their parents. Other kids don't really give a shit if their peers are gay, but religious parents sure give a shit and ridicule the kid.

I'd have absolutely no issue if I had a gay son. Wanting your son to have a family of their own with your own biological grand kids is the weakest/flimsiest argument I've ever heard someone make for why they'd be a tad upset. You couldn't love an adopted grand child? There are ways for gay men to have biological children too.
Never said that. Nothing even close to it. It's a matter of preference. I prefer my son to be straight and live as normal of a life as possible.

Sorry that's so controversial for you virtuous ****s.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote