Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 11:29 AM   #1568
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
His cousin said it was an accident. You trust him as an impartial witness? The article also says there was video of him waving it around. Obviously this moron was being negligent and playing gangster.

Also, this person doesn’t have a mental health problem. It’s a cultural (sub culture) problem that no amount of mental health services will fix.
I don't trust anyone, nor do I have any insider info on the case. I just don't think people appreciate how hard it is to get a conviction without concrete evidence that the negligent act (presumably waving a gun around) directly led to the gun going off, and it sounds like the one witness they did have said that wasn't the case.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote