View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:18 PM   #378
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
It is kind of a big deal. This shows me it was rushed with very little interaction with the City by the architects and royals. Abandonment of public right of way is not an easy process. Also even if that abandonment is approved it doesn't go to Sherman unless he is the sole owner of the properties adjacent to each side of the right-of-way centerline.
I've wondered about that part since these things always make it seem like a predetermined thing that stuff is going to get built no matter what (outside of every once in a while where someone kept their house in a redeveloped area)..

And I get the whole trust thing with knowing whether they're just winging all of it or have some kind of plan... if it was "oh by the way, we found out we can't build there and we're going to tear down the river market, but thanks for the money!".... yeah, that's a big deal.

The nuances of whether a street will remain open at this stage...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.