Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 08:47 PM   #2273
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
The more I read/watch on this WR draft class, the less I care who we get.. There are going to be players who are great assets to this offense available in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and maybe even the 4th this year.
It’s interesting to compare this draft to previous drafts. If you look at treylon burks, he was supposed to be the aj brown replacement. Where would he rank in this class? I think Burk’s was drafted in the late teens? And I’d rather have Adonai Mitchell, Keon Coleman and Legette. This is deep wr draft. The top 15-20 WRs all have parts of their game that could be interesting. Basically, you can get 1st round talent at wr in the 2nd round this year. 2nd round talent in the third. I’m not sure where the talent falls off. But I even like Gould as a slot guy in the 4th or 5th.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.