View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 04:47 PM   #416
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Imagine going to work for your billion-dollar organization in August and they don’t have AC lol

That’s inconceivable and probably illegal in Florida. I’m sure it doesn’t consistently get as hot in MO as it does in FL, but don’t y’all get heat waves at the very least?
Ummmm

It gets hot as BALLS in Missouri in the middle of the summer with a metric ton of humidity.

Summers here are miserable and my least favorite part of living here to be honest.

You absolutely have to have AC. I couldn’t believe they didn’t until now.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote