Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 08:54 AM   #874
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
I got caught up watching some games last night too... The athleticism is a different quality than mens, but it's entertaining. Some of those ladies can shoot the rock. USC was bombing threes all night.
Agreed.

I've long watched women's sports. If I was only interested in the pinnacle of athletic performance, I'd never watch anything but the best pro teams. Dudes love to dump on women's sports, but whatever.

I'm here for the competition. It's a different product, for sure. But for the same reason I watch local high school basketball, the competition is a lot of times pretty good.

Now, while I don't follow women's sports close, I'll periodically throw it on if it's on. That being said, when UConn was doing their thing, it wasn't competitive. But right now, it is, and it has bred some really good games.

Some of these games are definitely worth the time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote