View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:38 PM   #284
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
Simple, because you are going to have to move up 16 spots to get the low lying fruit of what is left at the LT position "awesome" prospects. What is that going to cost our team? A LOT of draft picks! Get real already. That pick would probably be Troy Fautanu - great prospect but, at what cost?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.