View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:54 PM   #195
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I'll say it again, per Tom Pelissero, the league is planning on enforcing this primarily through fines, not flags. Not a great way to steer outcomes, but go off I guess.

Oh, I'm pretty sure fines are a great way to alter how players play the game. Watch any game from the 1980s/1990s and how defenses react to QBs running the ball vs. how they play now. Alot of your ordinary LBs/DLs don't make tens of millions of dollars; those fines make a difference in their take-home pay pretty quickly.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.