Thread: Chiefs Sneed traded to Titans
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 05:58 PM   #836
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Veach isn’t gonna go all in and not play fir the future. An injury can derail anything. We’re in a window while we have Mahomes. Why sacrifice the future, when we need to maximize the time we have Mahomes/Andy together. We won with the majority of these players last year. We’re better at receiver already. We need OL as we have no legit LT. No update on when Thuney is available. Fill the roster out with that money, and let the best coach/quarterback/defensive coordinator/TE in the league do what they do best!
Theres a bunch of people who feel the chance at a 3-peat is too alluring not to go all in for.

I agree to an extent. I dont think an all-in is necessary for a 3-peat. We're still a very young team. Let those guys develop, patch the holes in the offense, and I think we have a great shot at it.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.