View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 05:44 PM   #181
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
And yet last year was a great year for defenses. Including our own. Defenses will adapt. From a player safety standpoint of course rules will and should favor offense. Because they are way more vulnerable to game and season impacting injuries and as long as that advantage is huge then defenses have an advantage and incentive to play dirty.

No position is more crucial to good game play in any sport than qb. And defenseless WRs are easily one of the most vulnerable on the field. So yeah, anyone would take arena league with the best players than replacement league with backups. I’m pretty sure of that.
Might want to chill with your exaggerations because that statement you made is ridiculous in the 1990s and early 2000s players weren't getting hurt like you are suggesting...

Defenses did good last season I admit, but there were a lot of injuries to QBs so that may have played a part. But there are no dominant defenses anymore, just good ones.

JJ Watt and plenty of other players have made statements echoing what I am saying so lets try and be objective here and realize if the NFL continues in this direction, defenses will continue to get worse. There should be more of a balance with these rule changes, that's all I'm saying.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rop-tackle-ban

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 03-25-2024 at 06:26 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.