View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 02:20 PM   #156
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
If I’m not mistaken the hip drop tackle isn’t being enforced. It’s more the swivel tackle where they don’t want you landing on the dudes legs. It still seems a bit broad and subjective. But just for context, league said they saw it something like 200 times and about 7% got injured. That is very very high especially when these injuries tend to be very serious.

Again, look at the tape and explain how the defense is supposed to make those tackles?

I mean I get it’s a dangerous tackle. What I don’t get is exactly how the defenders are supposed to make those tackles differently without giving up more yards or possibly even a TD.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.