View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 01:34 PM   #278
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Seems like the consensus or desire here is for a WR. I just don’t get it. We’ve won two superbowls with limitations at WR. We saw what happened in the superbowl when our line was hurt against the bucs. We need a LT. That should be goal #1 in this draft. Resign smith on a one year deal and let him compete with a rookie LT. Move Wanya inside. This seems obvious to me?
I could flip your own argument on it's head and say we just won 2 Super Bowls with Donovan Smith and Orlando Brown Jr. at LT...

You can't keep neglecting the weapons on offense, the only reason we got away with it last season is because the defense will elite as hell.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.