View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM   #3209
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Wide Right was unlucky. But I think Mahomes would have driven the field right after that to win the game if necessary. There was still a ton of time on the clock. Buffalo was pretty fortunate to even have a chance at tying the game considering Mecole Hardman’s fumble on the goal line cost the Chiefs 7 points.

Also I believe Mahomes would have handled that 2nd and 9 play better than Josh did. Probably would have taken the checkdown to Diggs for the easy first down. Josh held the ball long enough for Chris Jones to disrupt the play.
I'm glad you brought that play up....DJ had a post a few days ago I wanted to comment I but I can't find it now.

He said Josh's A game matches Mahomes A game, and I would agree with the during the regulars season/first three quarters of any game, but I think in clutch moments Mahomes takes it up another tick that Josh just doesn't possess. Or if he does he sure the hell hasn't proven it like Mahomes has. I was actually going to point to the drive you mentioned above where Josh totally ****ed up the 2nd and 9. I think Patrick converts that, and I definitely think he would've drove us down to go ahead again of the Bills made that field goal.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote