View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 10:07 AM   #335
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The Los Angeles Chargers select Johnny Wilson, WR, Florida State.

I started this before they traded Keenan Allen, I believe, so we're fairly far off-track of what I think they do. But IF the Chargers stick with the idea of drafting OT early and re-emphasizing the running game, I think the 2nd and 4th are the rounds where they could be looking at WRs.

In this case, I couldn't pass up Harbaugh reinforcing his interior DL with a familiar face. So I circle back to WR in round 4. Wilson is huge and fast, and could give the Chargers and Herbert the type of exterior play-action matchup problem they have used well in the past with Mike Williams.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.