Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 10:47 PM   #850
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I was watching like a three screen split on YouTube TV and they gave me the UH vs A&M game, the boring as hell SDSU vs Yale game and the ISU/Stanford women's game. After the Houston game (one of the best tournament games in recent history), there was no way I was tuning into the snoozer other men's game so I went full screen for the last 5 minutes of ISU. It was a really crazy ending. Mini Houston/A&Mish. Very entertaining. I thought Iowa St blew it at the end. They should've set up that Ryan gal for a shot at a walk-off 3. But very fun end to a game.
Agreed. And that Ryan chick is from Claflin. I'm continually amazed at how many good players that tiny little shithole town churns out.

The thing that really ****ing pissed me off, is I couldn't find a call that I thought the refs blew. I mean how in the God **** can the men's games be such ****ing shitshow rodeos and they get the women's right.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.