Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 12:16 PM   #2253
Veteran

Agreed and that’s the way it should be with a LT in the 1st. I’m gonna laugh when we don’t take a WR until the 4th or 5th or maybe even double up late. I could see this being a fatty draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think McConkey and Pearsall both are better versions of what they thought Skyy Moore was. I think Moore just couldn't make the jump from the MAC.

Are they still looking for that type? I don't know if they are, specifically.

Hollywood only buys you a year for the speedy downfield threat.

The big Mike Williams type has just never been an Andy Reid thing, but maybe they try it. I can't see them making a huge investment in that experiment though.

Ultimately, if I had to guess, I'd think it'll be a sub 4.4 guy with downfield capabilities that tracks the ball well. I think if they do it in the first, it's Worthy/Mitchell/Franklin.

I think if they wait until the second, all types come into play, and Walker/Pearsall/Legette types who fall could be the pick.

I think they're going to be patient, though, is my expectation.

I'm thinking it might be an OT in the first.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote