Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 10:59 AM   #2252
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Agreed. It feels like an incoming trade up, and I hope it's for our future LT. I just hope they don't have to sacrifice the 2nd rounder to do it, because as you've pointed out, there will be quality to choose from at receiver.

An impact left tackle and a receiver, that's all I want from this draft. The rest is all fluff at this point (maybe a decent pass catching back, as well).
Yes, in one of my mocks I was able to get Morgan at 32 and use the 2025 3rd and 64th pick to move up to get Franklin (who had fallen and likely not to happen in real life). That could also be Walker/Leggette or whoever else you prefer.

That would be a killer draft, a solid LT prospect at 32 and a WR prospect that hopefully can contribute at that 4th option after Rice/Kelce/Brown.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote