View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 01:15 PM   #323
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I assume this is who you were worried about the Chiefs taking. I did consider him, but Tez seems like a way better fit for the Chiefs
I / the Steelers really wanted Blake Fisher (OT Notre Dame). Given your pick in Round 1, I felt safe that you wouldn't snag him... But was worried about Duncan and Staylor.

Fisher is a plug and play RT with great attributes. He's young and will only get better. IMO, he goes somewhere between 55 and 75 - so he's great value here close to pick 100.

WR was my backup position. I probably would have taken Tez too if you hadn't, so agree with your rankings!
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.