Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 03:53 PM   #2224
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I don't think giving my perspective on what I have watched is lazy. Terrion Arnold is a consensus top CB in the draft and Mitchell torched him all game. Of course I am going to focus on those reps. And just because he doesn't "look" fast on tape, doesn't mean he's not - its ****ing relative. We was CLEARLY running away from Terrion Arnold, who runs a 4.5. So in those terms - he plays faster than he looks, and a lot of that is related to acceleration IN GAME and the fact that he gets defenders out of position.

I was a little curious so I even went and looked at PFFs new Game Athleticism Score - and wouldn't you know who Number 2 is on that list?

You have also pitched a fit because of how personal it gets around here; maybe look in the mirror, pal. Just because we disagree doesn't make me lazy and ridiculous. Further, I ain't the only guy who has AD Mitchell as a top 5 WR. Go look around.
I'm not making it personal, I"m telling you it's a lazy ****ing take that has been regurgitated ad nauseum. I can make it ****ing personal for you though if you want.

How many catches did he torch Arnold for in that game? Let's start with your astute analysis of that, then we'll get personal because I have no real ****s to give in life.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote