Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 04:46 PM   #599
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
It definitely depends on how you use it, but I find that I spend less time 'fueling' my electric car than I did my gas car. This is mostly because my car's range (~320 miles) far exceeds the distance I ever need to drive in a day (~100 miles), so I never need to stop anywhere specific for fuel, I just spend 10 seconds to plug it in when I get home in the evening and 10 seconds to unplug it before I leave.
Yeah, we're nearing 5 years with my wife's Leaf. It gets a whopping 150 miles per charge, but I'd guess we've used a public charger fewer than 5 times, and even then it was mostly just to see how far we could push the range. I didn't buy it to take road trips, so we just always charge overnight at home.

Some people do make road trips work, but I don't personally have the patience for that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.