View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 11:23 AM   #266
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So apparently the royals architect called a news conference today at 11 am. They are going I am told to explain some things including how they will deal with parking.

I am unable to see that one did anyone catch it?

It has been said by Sherman there are easily 40,000 parking spots within the area of the proposed stadium. I would love to see where he is coming up with this figure.
His high dollar ass wont have to walk through a shooting gallery to his car parked in the break in and steal your shit zone. So if you do, just watch yer 6 and walk fast
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote