Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 05:17 PM   #157
MVP

Fisher I'd have as OT 2 behind Alt. Fisher is a guy that has always been grossly underrated around here despite how good he was because people had it stuck in their heads how poorly he played at RT as a rookie. They also forget how good of an LT prospect he was coming out. He's more athletic than anyone but less polished than Alt.

While I'm on the LT subject I'll say, Fashanu may not be OT2 in this draft. Fautanu has a strong argument to be that guy and I'm not convinced he won't be when teams make their picks. Fautanu is a more polished player, and he's more athletic. The only thing Fashanu has on Fautanu is 2" of height.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.