View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 09:19 AM   #253
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

We'd all be pretty content with this one, no?

Morgan's going to be a really good football player, IMO. Maybe not a LT, but I think he'll be an awfully good RT (and maybe a good LT) and worst case scenario is that he's a damn good G, IMO.

Mostly I think PFF let me be too greedy on my trade downs in the first round and that let me get Walker and Sweat with 'found money' in the 3rd round.
Definitely...the mock simulators I've tried have had it about 50/50 that Morgan is there at 32. I tried trading our 64 and 95 to get up higher for a WR, but even at 50 the best I could get was Pearsall. Although I was able to get Malik Washington later.

That would be a dream draft if that could be pulled off. I just doubt that Morgan is there at 39. The big BYU kid might be though. I would still prefer to nab Morgan. Anything after that I think we can go BPA whether that is WR, DL or CB.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli