Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 12:21 PM   #2160
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Okay so that 90% contested catch rate graphic made me check out Cornelius Johnson from Michigan. Hadn't heard much about him.

His routes look super chunky and he lumbers around the field almost like a TE would if he were split wide. But then he's actually got a little sneaky speed to him, like you wouldn't expect him to be as fast as he is.

Ultimately I don't think he's a KC WR. Routes aren't clean enough.

I know DJLN hates RAS, but I was surprised to see his score. Worth noting the agility is missing, which is the biggest question mark after watching him on the field.

But Johnny Wilson is a guy in this draft.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.