View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 02:48 PM   #238
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The familiar strains of Hail to the Chief ring out, and onto the stage walks a man in 1820s garb and huge muttonchop sideburns.

"Hello, fellow Americans," he says. "I am former president John Quincy Adams, and I'm here to make an argument for a federal government expedition to the center of the earth."

"But first, I have to draft a soldier into the heart of the Washington Army, more specifically the Commander Corps. With that, I will proclaim that ...

"The Washington Commanders select Autin Booker, DE, Kansas."

On that hot mic, he can be heard asking, "Where is Kansas? Is that a new territory or something?"
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.