View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 06:26 AM   #217
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I’m on mobile (on vacay with the fam), but pretend I kept my Kyle Shanahan = Kendal Roy shtick going here. Something something not as good as daddy something something nepo baby.

The 49ers select Adisa Isaac, DE, Penn State.

Something something “edge rusher” is a stupid term that should be taken out into a field and made an example of, like a Mexican cartel making an example of a snitch or traitor. As an abbreviation, it also is stupid, as it is a whopping one character shorter that DE/OLB and teams have schemes to boot that make it clear whether they’re a DE or OLB.
Have DM'd Duncan and told him he needs to re-pick, unless he is suggesting sharing Isaac with the Falcons who took him with the 43rd pick.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote