View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 08:25 AM   #40083
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
He did it because others were and getting away with it. His stats were already HOF before that.
I agree that others were doing it and getting away with it, but Bonds was just great before the roids, and wasn't legendary until after the roids.

And not everyone was doing it. You could never convince me that Greg Maddux was juicing. I mean, unless his true fastball was only 59 mph, and he took roids so he could throw 87 mph.

If Nolan Ryan was on the good stuff, he started taking them his rookie year, because he was pretty consistent his entire career. But, I think he was just a big, strong ass country boy, and never needed anything extra.

And based on their play in the steroid era, there is absolutely no evidence that a single Kansas City Royal even knew that steroids existed and were a thing they could do to possibly get better.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.