View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 08:13 PM   #186
Mahomosapien

****OFFICIAL 2024 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****

*I have had this queued up for hours ready to rock hoping my guy was still there*

Les sneed wipes his tears with the 30+ million dollars saved from legendary Aaron Donald retiring.

As a tear rolls down his eye, he whispers into the conference call phone “**** them picks”.

A voice answers authoritatively, “NO, you have to make a pick here! We cant trade for any more ****ing thirty year olds!”

“Fine, make the call” sneed replies, as his tear drops onto an oak desk of the dimly lit war room.

A candle with the number 99 embossed on it lights up the table under the tv with live draft coverage on NFL network. Some asshole that the current rams front office doesnt know, because he played for the rams when they were in St. Louis approaches the podium.

“With the 52th pick in the 2023, 4, 2024 NFL draft, the saint, er, Los angeles Rams select Ruke Orhorhoro, DT Clemson.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.