View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 10:30 PM   #262
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Already stated who I want in another thread. I really don't care what the draft analysts say either. You have a receiver in McConkey who plays for the best College team who can only muster up average yardage whilst you have another gettable WR who plays for a considerably worse team in the same division who had 500+ more receiving yards this year than in McConkey's best season. You still like Skyy Moore so I really don't give a **** about your opinion anyway lmao.
Just searched your post for the past week and can't find where you STATED who you would take, so just say it, so it's here, on the record. Is it Legette?

I said Sky Moore would be in camp because he's cheap. Best case scenario for him is that he's a WR 5-6, if he's not cut.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.