View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 11:04 AM   #13920
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You're talking like a stock screener?

Like you need a report of X indicator does Y for ABC, Inc. ?

Or are you looking for screeners that will spit out ratios off financials? Companies with P/E X and debt:equity Y?
He's talking about groups that will do the screening for you. They'll usually send a text letting you know they like the setup of a certain stock, and watch for a particular entry point, and likely exit point.

I was in a few of them years ago, it was hit and miss, but if I remember right, I came out alright after the subscription fees. There's a lot of them out there, and some of them charge a lot. I've always wondered how profitable some of the more expensive ones were.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote