View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 06:15 AM   #2775
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
That sounds great. I love the blackberry strains. My favorite is the super pine, and my terp is Terpinolene. That Drunken Dragon I’ve got is sooooo piney. I love it!
Nice!
To answer your question about opening it though....despite being a lifelong pothead I'm not sure. It's honestly never lasted long enough in my possession to go bad!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote