View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 09:34 PM   #13915
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
Are the alerts through your broker insufficient? Also, you could set up good til cancelled trades or there is an option to set up multiple trades on a ticket. It’s been a while so I don’t recall the name.
Sorry, I might not have been clear.

I’m talking stock trading. Paying for someone to send me setups and trade ideas. I have no problem setting trades, it’s taking the time to find good day trades or swing trades. Plenty of services that will do this but there’s so many I don’t know which are real and useful.

I do plenty of basic and passive investing in other accounts, this is just for a trading account I’ve had for years.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.