View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 09:06 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
These two guys are the most interesting people I could find today for todays birthdays… Its a slow day for famous birthdays…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a great day…
I noticed I share my birthday with one Mr. Mecole Hardman! He caught the game winning TD in the last Super Bowl from my favorite quarterback, Patrick Mahomes. Meanwhile, I have indigestion from a tasty cheesesteak I ate tonight. Life is good!
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote