Thread: ChiefsPlanet My friend iowanian…
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 03:58 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post

Pretty much exactly this…

Well, doesn’t Sec know how to make a guy feel like the last fat girl at closing time….all this attention.

Some things just work out the way they're supposed to. I was driving through the general area i thought my man man Sec lived. Had a feeling i needed to stop and meet you. I checked the map and had decided if i was within 20 minutes id drop in and say hello. It was less than 10 minutes from me at that time and right on my way. It was meant to be

I was afraid his dog might bite a stranger, his mrs might chase me off with a broom, but they all greeted me like a friend.

Stopping to visit Sec was the best spur of the moment decision ive made in a long time.

Watch the mail box next week, pal.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote