View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 12:44 PM   #268
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree that I feel like Minnesota is out and needs to horde their picks.

I think Atlanta is still in play. They can clear 7 million just by cutting Taylor Heinicke and they have 13m in space. They could dump a few others for a few million too. I don't think money would be the issue there. Adding Sneed to that secondary would be a no-fly zone with Terrell and Bates. They now have their QB on offense with a lot of great skill players. Easy playoff contender and still have the 8th pick to get a pass rusher.

I haven't ruled out New England, Indy, or Pittsburgh but man it's tough to want to sell in conference. New England has to start a rookie QB so they don't factor in as much yet. The Eagles are the other dark horse in the NFC. They have money, picks, and player assets we might want.
With Sneed and Cousins, the Falcons could be legit threats to get to the NFCCG.

They'd be a top 4 team in that conference, IMO. But I like Cousins far more than most. That said, he's in a really nice situation there and the Falcons have a little more draft capital than most so they could still use their 1st and spare 2nd on add'l defensive improvements (likely along the DL).

They're not that far away.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote