Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:55 PM   #1530
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
You apparently missed the 100 times I've posted this year to *either* get a difference maker in FA, OR invest in the position in the draft.

There aren't any difference makers left in FA unless Veach has some background info as to why Ridley seemed disinterested AF in JAX - so I'm good with saving the money and utilizing draft capital or making a trade.
I thought i had read a quote from Ridley as he gave the ol' "Offense is hard to learn, i'll be better in my 2nd year in it" excuse.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.