Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:49 PM   #1525
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Lloyd Cushenberry-$12.5 million APY
Robert Hunt-$20 million APY

Yeah. Pretty easy decision between Creed and Trey next year..
Man.

Teams must really think the Cover 2 shell taking away the deep shots is here to stay. Because it's awfully hard to raise hell off the edge on 2-step drops. So they must expect more and more interior pressure so they're beefing up the IOLs.

So...uh...is there ANYONE with the appetite to actually trade Smith? Madden stuff; would never happen. But I tell ya what, I'd listen to the calls. If you can get 3 years (2 SB rings) and a late 2nd/early 3rd for out of a 6th round pick, that's how you clean shit up, now. It's getting up a couple grand and walking away from the roulette wheel.

Risky, sure. But man, I just feel like we can get by with a rookie at RG. And it's a solid draft for them after you consider the likelihood of many of those guys listed at OT are going to play G at the next level.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote