Thread: Football ***2024 NFL Free Agency***
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 04:38 PM   #1516
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I never thought for one second those reports were true.

Wasn't it something like 2 firsts? A 1st and a 2nd? I mean just obviously loony tunes stuff, IMO.

Had they been able to get that deal done they'd have likely been able to get up to 1.1 without giving up their 2024 first rounder. Oh they'd still suck - even worse in fact, but they'd be sitting in the catbirds seat right now instead of Chicago.

There's just no way they turned that deal down.
I’ve always guess the rumor was bullshit, but man EVERY outlet has reported it. They all seem to believe it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.