View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 04:53 PM   #233
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ok, for the frequent traveler -

Which airline is your go-to, and why? I think I'm a fan of American, but I don't travel enough to say absolutely. I've had good experiences on both United and Delta also, but I'm usually a Southwest or Frontier pissant with my occasional travels. I wouldn't mind locking down on an airline and using their perks from their CC's as DerFace suggests/recommends.
For the most part, I find all airlines to be the same - not very pleasant, but necessary. Well, except for Frontier, which is on my permanent boycott list because they're a sleazeball garbage company who will steal from you at any opportunity.

I was loyal to Southwest for several years, when I was flying a lot. They always had the best prices and were reliable. Then I had an international trip scheduled when the Covid shutdown happened, and I had purchased United tickets since Southwest didn't fly there. United treated me really well, and they seemed to turn around their customer service to actually be nice to passengers, which is a unique thing among airlines. Simultaneously, I'd recently had a minor unpleasant experience on Southwest, so I gave United another shot and liked them. Now United is generally my first choice, even if they're a little pricier than Southwest.

As others have mentioned, though, United has a hub in Denver, so they're an easy choice to make since they go nonstop almost anywhere. That plays a big role.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote