View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 04:38 PM   #230
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ok, for the frequent traveler -

Which airline is your go-to, and why? I think I'm a fan of American, but I don't travel enough to say absolutely. I've had good experiences on both United and Delta also, but I'm usually a Southwest or Frontier pissant with my occasional travels. I wouldn't mind locking down on an airline and using their perks from their CC's as DerFace suggests/recommends.
It's more about who has the routes you want than who has the "best" airline, IMO. I like Delta, but they don't hub out of Denver like United does, so I've never had a Delta credit card.

If you decide to chase international travel rewards, you're generally better off with a travel card with transfer partners (e.g., Chase Sapphire or C1 Venture) rather than an airline specific card. That said, I do both for the sign up bonuses.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote