View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 03:00 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
United because Denver is a hub. It's that simple. If DEN were a Delta or American hub, I'd pick one of them.

Southwest now has a large presence at DEN too but I hate flying them mostly because of no seat assignment. I used to fly Frontier until about 12 years ago when they switched to low cost carrier and slowly started taking away all the perks.
Didn't Frontier and Jet Blue attempt a merger that was cockblocked by the FAA(?) not too long ago? That might have been a good deal for the consumer.

I grew up a TWA brat, and having an airline hub in your hometown is a bonus. I don't believe anybody calls KC home any longer.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote