Thread: Alpha WR's
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 12:33 PM   #238
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I asked you to bet the under on 4.59 going off what I saw on tape. I said Worthy would run at least a 4.29. I don't think that's "reading" into anything. I said immediately after he ran 4.34 that I had more questions than I had before and then he outright confirmed he was half-assing it a lot so he could last the entire game. So now you want him to go into an Andy Reid offense that runs these guys all over the place. That scares me a little.
I tend to agree with Steve Smith's take - he ain't half assing, he's pacing his routes to get the corner out of position and then exploding past them when they do. I guess you had Terrion Arnold's speed pegged at like 4.7 then? Cause he burnt Arnold to a crisp for a whole game - reflecting his play speed.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote