Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 11:42 AM   #2085
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I have a request: does anyone have access to pffs analytics on the Texas receivers? I am curious about depth of target and success rates for first downs at various depths for Worthy and Mitchell. I kinda think they used Worthy how we use Rice the vast majority of the time, which is to say swings and screens to get the ball to him quickly, where Mitchell made his success through route craft down field. I am looking for some data to test that theory.
I watched the every snap breakdown that was posted here. No, that's not accurate. Also not accurate: Both Texas QB's.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.