Thread: Home and Auto Handy-Man Corner
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 08:15 PM   #1254
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I think the Dishwasher is the most overrated appliance in the home. Runs up the water and electric bill. Does a piss poor job of cleaning unless you pre-rinse and clean any sticky dried-up gunk because you let them set in the sink. Even if you do get a full load every evening if you don't rinse them you usually don't get clean dishes. Then there is the little problem that they don't last long and tend to clog your plumbing because the disposers in the dishwasher suck. All that grease and muck goes straight into your plumbing because it bypasses the sink disposal to chop up good.

But yeah if everything is plug-and-play and up to code Lowes or HD is fine. If they have to do extra it can be a problem.
Sorry but mine is over 20 years old and works great. Imagine the new ones even better. Yes I do rinse my dishes.I think mine is more of a disinfection than a cleaner. Oh wow 24 years old. I am in the woods on a a old septic tank so maybe your view is not everyone's.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.