View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 01:33 PM   #128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
The llama pissed on my laptop when I was climbing a tower to install some wireless equipment, and my crew on the ground left to go get lunch or something. The ****ing llamas came wandering up and one of them took a big horsepiss on my open laptop sitting on the ground at the bottom of the tower, connected to the shit I was hooking up about 150’ up. I had one flunky on the ground supposed to be watching shit and he was back in the truck talking to his wife on his phone. Plus, he was scared of the llamas…dipshit.
sec
I think I would have come unglued. How did that play out?
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.