Thread: Movies and TV RIP Akira Toriyama
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 07:45 AM   #26
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Me too.

Come to find out it's actually on Hulu
Yeah, man. Hulu has, or had, DBZ, DB GT and DB Super pretty recently. I’m in the middle of DBZ now somewhere in the Buu Saga and already finished Super sometime back.

Some of this stuff from DBZ I hadn’t seen since I was 10 years old, like the Frieza Saga. It’s got its issues but I’m having a lot of fun and it actually aged fairly well. Some of the fight scenes and animation are still top notch.

Plus they have the DBZ Kai version so they cut out all the extra bullshit filler. I remember watching regular DBZ as a kid and being annoyed that they’d spend entire episodes powering up. They condensed it all so most major fights fit into one or two episodes. The commercials are the biggest issue for me on my basic Hulu plan.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.